Color: .22, 5.56mm & .38 9mm & 12 GA
- 【CLEAN IN ONE QUICK PASS】The bore cleaner scrapes gunk out of the barrel and follows with a smooth cloth to wipe it clean and lubricate in one quick pull-through. Note: Each item includes 3 bore cleaning snakes for .22 .223 5.56mm & .38 .357 .380 9mm & 12 Gauge.
- 【WELL-DESIGNED】1. Brass weight slips easily through barrel. 2. First floss area removes foreign particles prior to the scrubbing action of the brush. 3. Bore brush embedded in the cord loosens hard deposits. 4. Main floss area with 160 times more surface area than a "patch" cleans like no other product.
- 【SOLVENT COMPATIABLE】The nylon bore cleaner absorbs gun cleaning solvent well and there is no exposed metal to damage sensitive rifling or crown.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT and COMPACT】 You can roll a snake up in your pocket in the field and then run it through a couple of times to remove fouling quickly. It is great application for the military and recreational shooting.
- 【MACHINE WASHABLE and REUSEABLE】Make sure that the bore cleaning snakes are ready for proper use the next time you need them.
This Bore Cleaner is easier to employ overall and there is much less risk of a risk of damaging your gun. You could quickly clean the bore from the chamber end as haven't to remove the lever and bolt.
The Bore Cleaner Snake is also useful at hunt camp, when at day's end the ol' popper needs a quick de-skanking, or when you've been out in the rain and need to quickly dry the bore of your thunderstick. When your Bore Cleaner gets too nasty for your taste, just wash it up, let it dry, and you're ready to go again.
Order your's today and be ready for hunting season!
How to use a Bore Cleaner?
1. Apply a few drops of bore cleaner to the front of the Snake.
2. Drop the brass weight at the end of the Bore Cleaner's black pull cord through the breach at the rear of the barrel and then begin to feed the pull cord down the length of the barrel until the brass weight comes out the end.
3. Grasp the weight and pull it slightly until you can grasp the pull cord as well.
4. Wrap the pull cord around your dominant hand and then continue pulling so that the Bore Cleaner braided nylon floss sweeps through the entire barrel and pull out completely from the end.
5. Repeat the cleaning process as needed and then apply lubricant to the end of cord and pull it through the bore one last time to oil and polish.