The new ARCH-EL Charging Handle from Strike Industries is a T-6 7075 forged hard anodized charging handle featuring a larger aluminum latch surface that functions with ease in adverse conditions. The SI ARCH-EL featuring the SI Extended Latch, only one on the market made of aluminum, will not wear your receiver as fast compaired to any other steel latch! With its high polished surface, its ergonomic design makes for a smooth, clean charge. The quality of the ARCH-EL is second to none and it’s built for durability. Once you place the ARCH-EL on your rifle, you will see, feel, and know the quality of the ARCH-EL!
- 1 x Charging Handle with Extended Latch
- Enlarged Extended Grasping Surface for Smooth Operation under Extreme Conditions
- Traditional Concealed Latch Co-existed with the SI ARCH for Normal Operation
- Aluminum Construction for minimized weight and wont wear your receiver!!!
- Fits All Standard AR15 Charging Handles with No Gunsmithing Required
Posted by shooter on Sep 16th 2016
This charging handle is the best deal, don't buy them expensive ambidextrous oversize handle they are easy to get latch snagged or hit causing bolt to come out of battery
Posted by Brian on Aug 26th 2016
The Red charging handle is sweet to look at and noticeably smoother to charge. Very happy with the product.