The revolutionary Binary Firing System™ will be appreciated by three gun competitors, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts. It features a three position selector that allows the user to switch from Mode 1 for Safe, Mode 2 for traditional Semiautomatic Mode, or Mode 3 for Binary Mode. In Binary Mode, the firearm will discharge one round with every function of the trigger whether a pull or a release. A user can negate the round that would otherwise be fired during the release function by simply moving the selector back to Mode 2 and then safely releasing the trigger.
Binary Firing System waiver and release
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, IA, ND, NJ, NY, or WA.
- Proper installation will require professional skills and equipment
- It is imperative that the BFS™ only be installed, adjusted, and/or repaired by a certified Franklin Armory™ armorer. Failure to use a Franklin Armory™ armorer to install your trigger may expose you to serious liability including PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY TO YOUR SELF OR OTHERS, AND/OR DEATH!
- Some lower receivers may require milling for a correct fit.
- The BFS is designed for use in .223/5.56 AR platform firearms.
- You may also need to hand fit and/or contour (sand) the exterior trigger housing to ensure a correct fit.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers whence installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- If you do not have the experience and expertise to install theBFS™, do not purchase this trigger.
- If you have any concerns please purchase a trigger pack with installation services available here
- AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.