Out of Stock
The Dura Grip series vertical grip. Our Dura Grip line of vertical grips are all CNC machined aluminum and designed to last. For those that seek a bit more from their accessories the metal design is built to take some serious punishment right down to the steel mounting screw.
The PRO version features 2 switch pockets and accommodate a wide variety of pressure pad switches. If you have a flashlight, PEQ box, laser, or any other accessory that is dependent on a pressure switch then our PRO Dura Grip is perfect.
With our built-in finger grooves and contour grooves the Dura Grip PRO gives you unsurpassed ergonomics with increased surface area with lighter weight. Our Dura Grip line also are convertible from full size to CQB configurations in just seconds. Both end caps are sealed with o-rings and are waterproof.
Have optics, flashlights? Our Dura Grip line accommodate up to 3 123A batteries. Roof of the grip features a spring and the bottom cap has soft lining in order to keep the batteries safe and from discharging.
- Holds up to 3 spare 123A batteries (2 in CQB configuration and 3 in full size config.)CNC machined aluminum
- Steel mounting screw
- Convertible design, goes from a full size grip to CQB in seconds
- Holds up to 3 spare 123A batteries (2 in CQB configuration and 3 in full size config.)
- O-Ring sealed end cap
- Internal padding end cap for safe transporting of spare batteries
- Weighs 4oz in full config. and 3oz in CQB config.
- Straight to the point mounting, installs in seconds